I am having a rough time. I am an artist and actress and working on crossing over to acting which I LOVE LOVE LOVE....I am putting my reel together now. I have run into a difficult place with money. I try standing my ground with it and people blow me off and now my phone is shut off and my storage is in eviction and I am staying in a place that is very uncomfortable. I love my own fine art work and working in film. That is all. I am very sentimental and have a legacy of art that is in jeopardy right now if I don\\\'t pull in a job. I would love to pull in a commission with someone who respects my prices and wants to be suppportive instead of working with people always wanting it for cheaper a deal etc. I have one bad tonsil and that isn\\\'t helping and someone harrassing me on top of all this. They hack into my computer where I live and my car. I know this is more than a brief description but that is it. I deserve a great peaceful life and I know this. Also a wonderful partner that is kind and gentle. Thanks Sincerely, RJB P.S. I have a room divider for sale at the T.Heritage Gallery in Santa Monica on Pico and I would love for that to miraculously sell right now. It is tropical Jungle homage to Rousseau the french artist