thank you for all your prayer at the past i saw a lot of changes but remain this that you will just need to pray for me over it ,am pursring a contract in my country in Nigeria and the bank here had pay for the project but people that we are into the project deny me over the project please just do this for me so as i can be somebody in my life,just pray for me over this project so as i will be like and love on this project, the project worth million of naira,pls everybody pray for me over this project of mine,the name of the person that deny me on this project is Doctor Adetayo of Axel Engineering,his the Managing Director of that company in nigeria pls i want you to pray so as the love of two of us should join together,if he didnot see me let him be disturb,if he didnot see me nothing will be done on the work.pls,pls and pls comrade pray for me on this project.Thanks to our Dear God for safeguiding,protecting,and for his abudance blessing over us,God we Love you so much,You are exellent,mavellous,and greatest.