I have lost my way.  For the past two years I have been in the process of divorce.  My children are five and ten and I have been very strong for them so they can be happy, healthy, safe and strong.  I, on the other hand, feel as though I am almost dead inside.  I have no job that allows me enough money to make the bills and am only one month away from loosing our home, I am depressed and suffer severely from SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder), and I live in the midwest, so I literally get three - four months a year of semi-relief.

I have been a practicing Psychic for years and my practice has disolved.  I am also a corporate HR professional and nobody seems to want to hire me.

I long to live in S. California near the ocean in the sunshine.  I long to practice my Reiki and Healing Consultations, I long to be detached from the pain and suffering of this prolonged divorce proceeding.  I long to successfully write and publish a book.  I long for the "I AM" to return to my consciousness in a way that doesn't detach me from the spirit I know as me.

Please support me with love and light and powerful prayer.  Thank you so much Averi for being out there.

[email]souliloquy@earthlink.net[/email]