Averi - I can only speak about my own "boys", but I assure your they have and regularly express a wide range of feelings and emotions. Lucky gets highly insulted if I mock him when he is determined to coax me into one of his favorite games. Junior is more docile and seems to feel neglected when someone else gets more attention. They are happy, sad, angry, and most comical of all embarassed when they do something dumb or a planned action goes south (i.e.) Lucky was trying to climb into a recliner chair in its full back position - as he made his daring leap to become 'king of the hill' he missed the edge of the footrest slipping down and bummping his bottom. He quickly recovered but I swear he looked to see if I noticed his error. I made sure he knew and laughed out loud which added more insult to his non injury. Yes I am sure all animals have feelings if we take the time to pay attention. They can teach much thru their complete devotion and unconditional love to others. Thanks for listening. Bright light and warm wishes come along with this and all my messages. Take care