I need help with a numerous amount of problems stemming from a history of drugs,bad choices I have been making with men, what I spend money on who I choose to have for friends. I really want to become a better mother to my yr old son, not focus and spend all my energy on my current boyfriend, focus on a job I was just offered hopefully it will work out. Financial problems are incredibly stressfull, I seem to panic over things very easy. I am on medication but I need to take them regularly to make them work. I also self medicate which is a problem that I hope will soon go away. I need my strength right now and energy to have the love to provide to my son, which I need to have love for me also! I know I will make it Im a strong believer in overcoming these problems even if its a slow process I hope and pray that everything will soon get better for me so I can provide the love I have inside for the important people in my life. Im not ready to give up yet, I know there is a purpose for me in this world, one is my son who seems to be the one I feel so much sadness and guilt for. maybe a prayer for him as well, we both need the bond we use to share back, it has left us why now? Thanks for your help and believing in me and saying this prayer that maybe theses times will pass and I will hopefully notice the changes that will soon come...

[email]Sunshine@Hotmail.com[/email]