For myself, I lost my job last Nov., haven't been able to move forward, still unemployed Had to sell my house,my wife and kids live w/her parents, I live in the streets, motel. I haven't talked to or seen parents because of embaresment, ashamed of what I've done. My poor kids have handled it better, but want to give them back their childhood, good memories to look back on. Lost all family on my moms side, because took my uncle in after my aunt my moms sister in didn't want to know what was going on, but family and 5 brothers and spouses have let me go. My dad's sister past away not to long ago, tried but could'nt go to the wake or funeral. My wife's family doesn't want anything to do with me because of what I've done. My kids will only stay with me for awile but won't stay. I have to do what's right, haven't known whats right from wrong. I know in my heart and soul that I did'nt do what work says, but afraid to move ahead for fear of failure. Should I seek legal advice to move forward, thats why I haven't been able to let go like everybody says, but they aren't the ones going thru with it. I miss my parents deeply,sometimes I wish I were just dead, for no one cares about me, its been proven. My wife is ready to leave me, but she has been the only one by my side, but I keep pushing her away. I know my legal rights were violated, but fear failing again, this is my last hope. ST. ANTHONY pray for me for I've lost my way home amen.

[email]rey5312@yahoo.com[/email]