Okay, maybe this will stimulate a little conversation 8) Many psychics and books on metaphysics tell us that "heaven" or the Other Side is simply another dimension which is superimposed (right on top of) this dimension in which we all currently reside. I wonder, if that is the case, why are we literally not bumping into objects occupying that other dimension which is superimposed upon this one? Psychics describe the Other Side as full of universities, libraries, even shopping malls for those of us who are so inclined 8) so, if that dimension is superimposed upon this one, why are we not bumping into those objects, why can we not see them, or sense them in any way?

My guess is that the dimension we call heaven or the Other Side is comprised of a form of matter that is just very different from the matter that makes up this world. If you read books on the Other Side, they state that anything you want is present instantaneously and that suggest to me that the matter is highly labile and sensitive to human thought, i.e., energy working upon matter. In THIS dimension, human thought works upon matter, but often physical action is required as an intermediary and the work is laborious.

So, I'm guessing that the reason I don't walk outside and immediatly bump into a library or university residing on the Other Side is that that library would be made from one form of matter and my human body another form of matter altogether BUT what of the human soul? What form of matter is the human soul comprised and will clever scientists ever figure THAT out?

Shybeauty 8)