Lord, do a mighty work in me & my marriage. Bring life, love, commitment, peace, joy & happiness into our marriage. Some how help us to make it pass all of this, causing our marriage to be 7 fold better than what it was when we first meet. Lord convict my husband & this woman. Make a way for my husband to get out of this mess so he will keep his job and come home LORD. Lord take her completely out of his heart. Close the womb of this woman while she is with my husband. Build a wall of mistrust, unrest & incompatibility between them and tear down the communication, love & attachment & anything else that is keeping them together. Send your Holy Sprit to my husband & convict him while he is sleeping, let his dreams be filled with good dreams about me.
Let her household be full of unrest & mistrust. Let my strength be in the Lord’s power. Increase my faith & take away all unbelief & doubt. Bring my husband to salvation. Bring him to a broken condition causing him to find you Lord. Cause him to be the spiritual leader in our home. Let shame fill him & this woman daily as they continue to stay together. Lord put incompatibility over them daily let it follow them continually.
Take away all anger, resentment & unforgiviness from me. Let me not escape my husbands mind, let him think upon me continually everyday & night in a good way without ceasing. Father, when he thinks upon me, cause joy & happiness to come upon him that surpasses all understanding. But when he is around her or thinks about her, let shame, unrest, uneasiness & confusion take ahold of him.
Lord, let everything that was right in his life be missing for him while he is in this adulterous relationship. Lord, take away any bad memory my husband might have for me & replace it with only good memories. Put a hedge of thorns around my husband causing anyone that is interested in him to loose interest and leave. Pray that my husband won’t file for divorce. Also, pray for my health it’s getting worst and for me to get a good job with good benefits.