My entire life has been filled with grief, abuse, frustration, sorrow and chronic persecution and bad luck.I have spent my entire life (more than 39
years) doing for others and trying to always do some good in this world; especially for animals. People have done nothing but hurt me, no matter how hard I have tried on their behalf.I need a better paying job, close to home, non*abusive, with a salary of at least $40,000.00 per year (if not more) and NO weekend hours.I would like my own home which is safe, affordable and on a bus line.I would like all my pets blessed and to be safe. I pray Little is at peace in Heaven. Please let him know I love him more than anything and that he was the best thing to ever happen to me. I would like to adopt another Blue Point Oriental Shorthair to love and kiss and take care of.I wish Mom would feel better soon and to stop complaining 24/7/365. I always have felt like I have been her mother and cannot believe all I have endured and withstood, just because I love my mother. I*ve wanted to kill myself a billion times over the nonstop grief but wouldn*t leave my pets or the strays without means of support.I would like to have my own mail order business, but cannot find anybody to financially back me. Please pray such a person comes along. I will do all the work if they back me.Thank you.

[email]TorranceBartholomew@Yahoo.com[/email]