A The weekend before Thanksgiving I found out my husband has been having an affair for two years with a lady who started out as a client of his and is also married. I have been suspicious for a few years and asked if he was seeing someone and the answer was no, but I felt otherwise. When I spoke to my husband after finding out he admitted to it and told me he wants us to stay together, and has been bith angry and sad about it as he put it he has deep affections for me and later that night he said he loves me. I know he does and I am working on my own beliefs of how I caused this to happen. I have been praying asking for the perfect resolution for this situation and believe we have a strong chance of staying together. He is opening his heart to me again,but I know he has been hurt in the past as well and seeks out this relationship to cover the pain so as to not face it. I ask for healing for him,for myself, for this whole situation including the one he has been seeing and her husband,(he does not know). I ask for a harmonious permanent resolution to stop this behavior in him and for healing of the core issue.I think inside himself he may believe he has no self worth and is looking for acceptance. Kindly, Penny